The awards program included an independent jury of industry analysts and experts. This year, the jurors specifically rated how technology providers have supported customers in one of the most difficult and dynamic years since the COVID-19 pandemic. The HR tech awards Program supported by an HR industry analyst and consulting firm Lighthouse research & advice, was designed to give buyers a shortlist of verified, capable vendors who are specifically tailored to their needs.
“Paychex is adding value to the American economy, one business at a time,” said Ben Eubanks, Chief Research Officer, Lighthouse Research & Advisory in his Address to this year’s award winners. “At a time when COVID-19 has accelerated the need for digital transformation, especially with regard to the workforce, Paychex is the partner companies need to implement technology for the future of work.”
Paychex Flex maintains the company’s commitment to providing its customers with simple, easy-to-use solutions for recruiting, onboarding, paying and managing their employees and is designed to manage and grow businesses amid changing job expectations and an increasingly competitive labor market.
“We are honored to receive this recognition from Lighthouse Research and Advisory for the second year in a row. This is especially humbling this year as we have a responsibility to provide companies and their employees with the technology and support they need to adapt and respond in a time of uncertainty, ”said Tom Hammond, Paychex VP for corporate strategy and product management.
Paychex Flex allows users to be productive and flexible whether they are working on site, remotely, or a combination of both. Its unique combination of data, technology and service is designed to meet the changing needs of employers and employees. Some of the company’s offerings to help with this include:
- Ongoing stimulus support: Starting with the adoption of the CARES law in March 2020 With companies currently seeking forgiveness for Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loans, Paychex has updated its PPP solutions in near real time. These ongoing upgrades include the ability for employers to easily do so by Complexity of PPP and Employee Retention Tax Credit (ERTC) at the same time, a differentiator for the Paychex Flex solution. The rapid development and deployment of these updates in Paychex Flex has helped Paychex customers protect themselves $ 65 billion for PPP loans and $ 2.5 billion combined in ERTC and paid leave credit.
- Personnel services: As companies continue to face the long-term impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on work, the demands on HR professionals and business owners continue to increase. Paychex’s HR Services team is made up of 600 certified HR professionals who work directly with clients and provide effective referrals to help them tackle complex HR issues, including everything from employee hiring and retention to engagement and the well-being of the employees up to paid vacation and separations.
- Digital communication solutions: In a new era of work, digital communication is more important than ever. With Paychex Flex HR Connect and HR Conversations, it’s easier than ever to strengthen connections and keep employees busy regardless of their workplace.
- HR-Connect: Employees can send questions, inquiries and incidents digitally via a user-friendly workflow directly to the HR department. As more employees work remotely, the importance of a digital incident management process has increased. HR Connect helps simplify the case management process for everyone involved, enables review of received concerns, and facilitates appropriate attention so that matters can be dealt with quickly and efficiently.
- HR talks: Allows managers and HR managers to initiate communication with employees. This solution gives administrators the ability to print and filter notes based on conversation tags and data, allows employees to add their own notes, and allows administrators to share notes with other executives. By communicating frequently and openly through HR conversations, executives can strengthen and strengthen their connections to keep employees engaged, supported, and productive no matter where they work.
- Labor cost hub: Managing cash flow and labor costs remains a priority as the economy picks up. The newly released Paychex Flex Labor Cost Hub gives customers and accountants a holistic, real-time view of all payroll and work distribution in one place, so they can see how much they are spending on their biggest business expenses – their employees. For example, administrators can see the long-term costs of salary adjustments or compare overtime with adding new employees. The Labor Cost Hub is the latest example in Paychex’s broader strategy to give businesses the data insights they need to increase profitability.
In addition to its technology solutions, the Paychex COVID-19 Help Center has served as the ultimate hub for support at every stage of the COVID-19 pandemic. The website is a public resource for all businesses and provides valuable and up-to-date insight into incentive measures, managing a remote or hybrid workforce, return to work, vaccine guidelines, and more – delivered through a variety of media including in-depth articles, Videos, scenario tools, live webinars and podcasts.
To learn more about Paychex Flex and how it works with Paychex services to provide full support for businesses, visit This is how Paychex works on paychex.com. Visit the Awards for HR technology Website for the full list of Lighthouse Research & Advisory’s 2021 HR Tech Award winners.
Paychex, Inc. (Nasdaq: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, benefits, human resources and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with a dedicated, personal service, Paychex enables small and medium-sized entrepreneurs to focus on growing and managing their business. With more than 45 years of industry expertise, Paychex has served more than 680,000 payroll customers May 31, 2020 in more than 100 locations in the US and Europe, and pays one of twelve American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex at paychex.com and stay connected Twitter and LinkedIn.
SOURCE Paychex, Inc.