Dublin, June 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The “Sanitary Ware Market Research Report by Technology, Application, by Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” Report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com to offer.
The global Sanitary Ware market size has been estimated at $ 45.27 billion in 2020 and is projected to reach $ 48.94 billion in 2021, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.43% from 2020 to 2026 to $ 73.61 billion by 2026.
The report provides market sizes and forecasts for five major currencies – USD, EUR, GBP, JPY and AUD. It helps business leaders make better decisions when exchange rate data is readily available. In this report, 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as base year, 2021 as estimated year, and years 2022 to 2026 as forecast period.
Market segmentation and coverage:
This research report categorizes the sanitary ware to forecast revenues and analyze trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on the technology, the market for sanitary ware was examined in the areas of isostatic casting, pressure casting, slip casting and tape casting.
Based on the Type, the Sanitary Ware market was studied for Bidgets, Cisterns, Toilet Sinks / Toilets, Urinals, and Sinks. The bidgets are examined further for the over-rim supply bidget and rim-supply bidget. The cisterns are further examined in closely coupled cistern, high cistern and low cistern. The toilet sinks / toilets will be further studied in European toilets (EWC), one-piece, two-piece and wall-hung cabinets. The washbasin is examined further across the corner, counter, base, table top and wall mounting.
Based on the application, the market for sanitary ware in the commercial and residential sectors was examined. Commerce is being studied further in the hospitality, industrial, institutional and retail, and office sectors.
Based on the geography, the ceramic pottery market in America, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, the Middle East, and Africa has been studied. America is being studied further in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and the United States. The Asia-Pacific region is being explored further in China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, the Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. Europe, the Middle East, and Africa will be further explored in France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, the United Arab Emirates, and the United Kingdom.
Competitive strategic window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and regions to help the provider define an alignment or correspondence between its capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the providers to pursue successive merger and acquisition strategies, geographic expansion, research and development as well as strategies for the introduction of new products in order to carry out further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV positioning matrix evaluates and categorizes the suppliers in the Sanitary Ware market based on business strategy (business growth, industry coverage, financial profitability and channel support) and product satisfaction (value for money, ease of use, product features and customer). Support) that helps companies make better decisions and understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
The market share analysis offers the analysis of providers taking into account their contribution to the overall market. It offers the idea of generating sales in the overall market compared to other providers in this area. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share provides an idea of the size and competitiveness of the providers for the base year. It shows the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and merging characteristics.
Company usability profiles:
The report thoroughly examines the recent significant developments of the leading suppliers and innovation profiles in the global Sanitary Ware Market, including Duratex SA, Duravit Ag, Eczacibasi, Geberit Group, Hsil, Ideal Standard International SA, Kohler Co., Lecico Bathrooms, Lixil Corporation, Rak Ceramics, Roca Group, Toto and Villeroy & Boch.
The report provides insights into the following notices:
1. Market Penetration: Provides extensive information on the market offered by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration in mature market segments
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information on new product launches, undeveloped regions, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Offers a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certifications, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capacities of the leading players
5. Product development and innovation: Provides intelligent insights into future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions like:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the global Ceramic Sanitary Ware Market?
2. What are the restraining factors and effects of COVID-19 shaping the global Sanitary Ware Market during the forecast period?
3. In which products / segments / applications / areas should investments be made in the global sanitary ware market during the forecast period?
4. What is the competitive window of opportunity in the global sanitary ware market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the global Sanitary Ware Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading suppliers in the global sanitary ware market?
7. Which modes and strategic steps are considered suitable for entering the global sanitary ware market?
Key topics covered:
2. Research methodology
4. Market overview
5. Market insights
5.1. Market dynamics
184.108.40.206. Increasing development in infrastructure projects
220.127.116.11. Consumer shift towards luxury sanitary ware in developing countries
18.104.22.168. Growing real estate industry is attributed to rapid urbanization
22.214.171.124. High raw material costs
126.96.36.199. Innovation and further development of sanitary ceramics with aesthetic appeal
188.8.131.52. Increasing investments in the ceramic sector
184.108.40.206. Variation in housing demand
5.2. Cumulative Effects of COVID-19
5.3. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.3.1. Threat from new entrants
5.3.2. Proxy threat
5.3.3. Bargaining power of customers
5.3.4. Bargaining power of suppliers
5.3.5. Industry rivalry
6. Sanitary Ware Market by Technology
6.2. Isostatic pouring
6.4. Slip casting
6.5. Tape casting
7. Sanitary Ware Market by Type
7.2.1. Over-the-edge supply bid
7.2.2. Rim supply bidget
7.3.1. Closer coupled cistern
7.3.2. High level cistern
7.3.3. Low cistern
7.4. Toilet sinks / water closets
7.4.1. European toilets (EWC)
7.4.2. One piece
7.4.3. Two pieces
7.4.4. Wall cupboards
7.6.5. Wall hanging
8. Sanitary Ware Market by Application
8.2.3. Institutional and Retail
9. America’s ceramic sanitary ware market
9.6. United States
9.6.4. new York
10. Asia Pacific Sanitary Ware Market
10.8. South Korea
11. Sanitary ware market in Europe, the Middle East and Africa
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11/11 United Arab Emirates
11.12. United Kingdom
12. Competitive landscape
12.1. FPNV positioning matrix
12.1.2. Business strategy
12.1.3. Product satisfaction
12.2. Market ranking analysis
12.3. Market share analysis
12.4. Competitive scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
12.4.3. Enhance new product introduction and improvement
12.4.4. Investment & Financing
12.4.5. Award, recognition and expansion
13. Company usability profiles
13.1. Duratex SA
13.2. Duravit Ag
13.4. Geberit Group
13.6. Ideal Standard International SA
13.7. Kohler Co.
13.8. Lecico bathroom
13.9. Lixil Corporation
13.10. Rak pottery
11/13 Roca group
13.13. Villeroy & Boch
For more information on this report, see https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bood9x
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900