The meme stocks have a couple of new candidates, with both of them
Investment and Wendy’s rising pre-market after a surge in the previous session. We’ll see that before the opening bell on Wednesday.
- Healthcare company Clover Health is up 22% pre-IPO, after up 86% on Tuesday. Hamburger chain
is up a more modest 4.3%, but that builds on Tuesday’s 26% increase.
- US stock futures gained, suggesting tepid gains on the opening, led by technology stocks.
- S&P 500-linked futures ticked less than 0.1% higher. On Tuesday it did his third highest closing price since recording. Nasdaq 100 futures rose 0.3%, suggesting subdued gains for technology stocks after the opening bell. Read our full market report.
- Merit is due of
- US wholesale inventory for April, due at 10 a.m., are expected to rise 0.8% from the previous month.
Market movers in view
The stock lost 7.7% after slashing its guidance for the fiscal year for both revenue and earnings per share.
- Vaccine manufacturers were on the rise again, with
pre-IPO increased by 1.3% and
HORSE RIDING -16.27%
Down 4.2% pre-IPO after losing more than 16% in the previous session. The electric truck startup announced that it doesn’t have enough cash to start full commercial production and has doubts as to whether it can continue as a continuing company until the end of the year.
rose 31% ahead of the market. Comments related to the stock trended higher on WallstreetBets, according to topstonks.com.
- The original meme share,
pre-IPO up 0.3%. E-commerce entrepreneur Ryan Cohen is supposed to Become the chairman of the video game dealer on Wednesday to consolidate its oversight of a company looking for a CEO and handling the expectations of shareholders optimistic about its turnaround potential.
Shares lost 0.4% before the bell. The paint maker raised its sales and profit outlook due to “strong” demand, but said rising raw material costs had led to price increases.
Shares climbed 1.6% before the IPO. On Tuesday, Rosenblatt set a price target of $ 320 per share for the software company – it closed the day at $ 278.66.
pre-IPO up 0.3%. The supply chain management and software company posted record bookings in the fourth quarter of the fiscal year, while total revenue for the fiscal year declined 4% year over year.
- Nearly $ 3 out of every $ 10 of global equity inflows have been in ESG funds so far in 2021says Bank of America. Assets under management of the 1,900+ global ESG funds the company tracks reached a record $ 1.4 trillion in April, more than double what it was a year ago.
- There are venture capitalists in the Boston area alone $ 7.2 billion pumped into life science companies through May, closing the $ 8.2 billion they’d invested all of last year, according to Crunchbase.
Chart of the day
- China’s technical crackdown mainly affects mostly firms listed abroadwhich helps create a large performance gap between Chinese onshore and offshore stocks.
Has been reading since you went to bed
Copyright © 2020 Dow Jones & Company, Inc. All rights reserved. 87990cbe856818d5eddac44c7b1cdeb8